Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mixed Chorus Tour

I have had the privilege of going on Mixed Chorus Tour for the last two years of my life at Fountainview, and I must say that it is hands down the best tour of the year. I had so much fun keeping Aeropostale open with a bunch of friends, drinking Jamba Juice, and listening to music my first year, and this last year, we had a lot of fun at Matthew's really nice church and then at Camp Hope. We also performed an outdoor concert, and went to visit a US Naval base (The plane we saw was really awesome!) The pictures are from this years' Mixed Chorus Tour: September 14-18, 2011










Sam is a proud American :)



We practiced with Doctor Blaylock for many, many hours.








The tenors were very excited to raise their hands when asked who the tenors were :)





James had just gotten a new Macbook Air, and was looking at a picture of his brother, Ethan :)





Someone hijacked my camera for a while to take this picture of me...



Outside of the North Cascades SDA Church.


These next ones are from Camp Hope, where we did one of our first concerts.








No comments:

Post a Comment