Monday, October 29, 2012

Canvassing

This last summer, I went canvassing again. When most people say canvassing again, they mean for their second summer, perhaps their third. But I was actually going for my fifth summer. That's right, my fifth summer. It was a hard decision to go again, because I wasn't sure if that was what God wanted me to do, and I liked the idea of just staying at home and spending time with my family. God has a much higher calling for each one of us, however. He calls us to do whatever it takes to tell others about Him, to share with them the good news that they've found. :)


Joel reading his birthday card :)




This picture was taken by my good friend Moses :) I thought I should at least include one picture with me in it. lol.



Lol Misa's face is priceless!






Nancy didn't really like the cherry tomatoes. 







Moses and Sheela (she's wearing our class sweatshirt!) :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh Amie! I am glad you had a good summer canvassing!! Miss you already! - Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris!! Ahahaha I miss that guy always cracking jokes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, dear. I love you!

    ReplyDelete