Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blindfolded

I've been thinking about this for a while. A lot of times, God leads me places I would have never expected. Especially after I felt God leading me in my plans for next year, I realized that a lot of the time, it's as if I'm blindfolded. Relying on nothing but my trust in God, I don't really know where I am going until He reveals it to me. So I wrote this about a week ago. It's short, but I hope it's a blessing.

Blindfolded, I continue.
Not knowing where I'm going.

The trail may be steep,
the ice slick,
the rocks sharp.

It may take unexpected twists and turns,
lead me through tunnels of darkness,
to a new place that
I would've never expected.

But my Guide has been there.
He knows where I'm going.
He knows what's best.
So I trust Him, and,
Blindfolded, I continue.


1 comment:

  1. Very Inspiring! Thank you Amie! Trust is an incredible thing...

    ReplyDelete