Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Melissa

Melissa is one of my best friends. It all started sophomore year, with a simple invitation, "Do you want to come to my room?" Ever since then, her room has become my official hangout spot. Writing songs, talking about life, studying for the next big test... We've been through it all. She always has good advice, something encouraging to say  and she has a crazy intuition. I feel very privileged to have been able to take some senior pictures of her at one of the churches we were at on tour. The trees had the most beautiful pink blossoms, and I love how the pictures express spring. Enjoy! :)







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Amaris!!! Really, they are lovely! I love seeing your blog. I love seeing how you're doing such an amazing job with your camera. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allie! :) I miss you so much! And your compliments mean the most to me because of your excellent skills! :D I miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete