Sunday, May 20, 2012

Olivia

Olivia is one of the sweetest girls I know. She always has a smile for everyone she sees, and she has a calm, warm presence. She makes you feel right at home. I've been privileged to live right across from her in the dorm, and now just one room away from her in Whistling Winds. I was so excited when I got the opportunity to take her pictures! It was a rainy day in Vancouver (as is typical), and Dave took us to a special spot just for the occasion: Granville Island. It was a cute little town, but as we pulled up, it was pouring buckets and buckets of rain. So we grabbed Olivia's umbrella, my rainjacket, and my camera, and we ran for cover. It was the most amazing experience, and definitely my favorite photoshoot.

Olivia's pictures are as beautiful as she is! :)













2 comments: